Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: May 11, 2023
Welcome to the Cartimi Online Supermarket website powered by Sagres Food and Beverages Trading LLC
Sagres Food and Beverages Trading LLC maintains the https://www.cartimi.com/ Website
These Terms May Be Modified.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice to you. The date of the most recent version of these Terms is noted at the top of the Terms. Please note the date these Terms were last modified and review these Terms on a regular basis.
Description of Services
Cartimi's focus is on fine Persian vegetables, fruits and other food products. We aim to be your one-stop online shopping experience. Our user friendly website and applications allow you to sign in and place your order and receive it at your desired location through out Dubai and Sharjah in a proper eco-friendly packaging. All orders with be delivered in company vans equipped with chillers to ensure the freshness of products.
Placing An Order
Select and add your items to your cart. When done, proceed to the check out page by clicking the related link. While on check out page, you can review, edit or cancel your order and if all is to your satisfactory you can place the order. By submitting an order via the Online Ordering Service, you offer to purchase the Product(s) specified in your order.
During checkout, you can choose online payment as your payment method which will redirect you to the bank payment gateway through a secure connection. You can also choose to pay the order amount in cash or through POS machine at your door step which will be collected by Cartimi personnel upon delivery of your order.
- "United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile" and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Customer using the website who are Minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and their Credit Card Information
How Orders Are Proccesed
After your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email and a notification on your phone informing you that your order has been received and is being processed. You will shortly receive an WhatsApp message on your registered mobile number informing your order's scheduled delivery time. Orders can only be canceled within 30 minutes of placing the order by sending an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Refund And Return Policy
If an item you received from Cartimi is damaged or defective*, you can inform us by sending an email to "email@example.com" for a refund or replacement. Cartimi will issue full or partial refunds in the following cases. If you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund. If part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. You will receive your refund amount or replaced items within 3 to 5 days after the request.
*The moment you realize a product is defective, stop using it.
Questions or Concerns Regarding the Online Ordering Service
If you have questions or concerns regarding any of your orders or your account, you can contact us at 04 5516431, between 8:30 am and 05:00 pm, Monday to Friday (except for major holidays and/or other days specified each year), or send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".